By Appointment Only   

      Call Now: (510) - 772 - 0941

Providing Fast, Reliable, Accurate Legal Services. Our Process Servers are Licensed, Registered and Bonded. A- BBB Rating, 5.0 Google Rated, 5 Star Yelp Rating.

You can also find us on Twitter! ​

Stay in touch

Help-U-Serve, LLC
360 Grand Avenue, Suite 324, Oakland, CA 94610


Help-U-Serve, LLC -

Process Service, Wage Garnishments, Bank Levies

Disclaimer: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason. The information contained on this website and any linked resource is intended to provide general information about legal matters to the public and does not constitute legal advice and should not be treated as such. The content is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, predict the outcome of your case or current up-to-date law statute.  The website is maintained for informational purposes only. The use of the website does not create an attorney-client relationship. The transmission and use of information via the website does not create a business-client relationship between you and Help-U-Serve, LLC. Nothing presented on the website constitutes legal advice and shall not be relied upon in any way. Until a signed fee agreement and acceptance of the terms and conditions, required payment is received and written confirmation from us, there shall be no business-client relationship created. No legal advice is being provided.  Nothing appearing on this site shall be considered legal advice and is presented only as a general statement of the law. We reserve the right to modify these terms or price (s)  at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.

<h1>Legal Services Oakland CA</h1>

Oakland Process Server and Legal Service

Court Filing Oakland CA

Courtesy Delivery

  • Court-returned documents delivered back to you by email and available in the orders tab
  • A clear and easy-to-navigate order status page makes finding documents a breeze
  • No more worries about expiring links — everything is securely and permanently stored
  • Simple and convenient billing

  • Request Double Check — expert pre-submisson review of your filing
  • Double Check is always performed on paper filings as we print and assemble them for delivery to the court.
  • Expert support staff just minutes away
  • Reach our expert team of support specialists by phone or email anythime Alameda County Court and Contra Costa County Court, Alameda Records - Superior Court of California, Alameda County,Alameda Court Shoreline Civil/Family-2233 Shoreline Drive,Alameda,CA 12:00 PM Same Day Hayward Court - Superior Court of California, Alameda County,Hayward Civil Family Law-24405 Amador Street,CA, Hayward,CA 12:00 PM Same Day Berkeley Court - Superior Court of California, Alameda County,Berkeley Probate-2120 Martin Luther King Jr. Way,Berkeley,CA 12:00 PM Same Day Oakland Court - Superior Court of California, Alameda County,Oakland Civil 1225 Fallon Street, #109, Oakland,CA 12:00 PM Same Day Contra Costa Superior Court of California, Contra Costa County, Pittsburg Court - 1000 Center Drive, Pittsburg, CA 11:00 AM Next Day Contra Costa Superior Court of California, Contra Costa County, Richmond Court -100-37th Street, #185, Richmond, CA 11:00 AM Same Day Contra Costa Superior Court of California, Contra Costa County, Martinez Court – Civil and Probate Court - 751 Pine Street, P.O. Box 911, Martinez, 12:00 PM Same Day — Contra Costa Superior Court of California, Contra Costa County, Martinez Court- 725 Court Street, P.O. Box 911 Martinez, CA, 12:00 PM Same Day — Superior Court of California, Oakland Administration Building-1221 Oak Street, Oakland,CA Courtesy Delivery —
  • levy the debtor’s bank account, you must ask the court to issue a writ of execution. This is a court order instructing the Sheriff to enforce your judgment in the county where the assets are located. Related Step-by-Step Guides on Collecting Judgments • Abstract of Judgment • Debtor’s Exam • Enforcement of Judgments • Memorandum of Costs • Wage Garnishment Related Videos • Enforcement of Judgments Related Guides on Opposing a Bank Levy • Claim of Exemption-Bank Levy • Exemptions from Enforcement of Judgment Step 2a: Complete the Writ of Execution (EJ-130) form To levy a debtor’s bank account, you must ask the court to issue a writ of execution. This is a court order instructing the Sheriff to enforce your judgment in the county where the assets are located. This may be a different county from the one that issued the judgment, or where the party lives. The Judicial Council form used to obtain a writ of execution is: • Writ of Execution (EJ-130) Instructions for completing this form are available at the end of this Guide. Step 2b: Adding Costs and Interest If you wish to add additional costs incurred after entry of judgment, such as the costs associated with enforcing the judgment (e.g., the cost of issuing the writ of execution, levying officers’ fees, fees for the debtor’s examination, etc.) or accrued interest on your judgment amount, you must file a Memorandum of Costs after Judgment (MC-012) with your Writ of Execution (EJ-130). You must serve your Memorandum of Costs after Judgment (MC-012) on the judgment debtor prior to filing. The judgment debtor has 10 days after service of the Memorandum of Costs after Judgment (MC-012) to oppose it by filing a motion to tax costs (Code of Civil Procedure (CCP) § 685.070(c)). File the following items with the court: • Writ of Execution (EJ-130) (original + 2 photocopies) • Memorandum of Costs after Judgment (MC-012), if desired (original + 2 photocopies) • File-endorsed (stamped) copy of the judgment • Filing fee (currently $25, current fees bank levies can only be served by a Sheriff or registered process server. A bank levy is a one-time event, and only attaches the funds in the account at the time the bank is served. Therefore, timing service of your levy can be very important – you will want your papers served on a day when there is a lot of money in the account. For this reason, some judgment creditors prefer to have a registered process server (rather than the Sheriff) serve the bank, so they can specify the exact date for service. You can find registered process servers in the Yellow Pages or from the directory of the National Association of Professional Process Servers at If you hire a process server, they will be responsible for delivering documents to the bank, judgment debtor, other account holders, and the Sheriff. The Sheriff’s Department will handle all other aspects of the bank levy, including receiving and releasing funds. When considering when to have your levy served, keep in mind that your writ of execution must be valid at the time of service. Writs of execution are valid for only 180 days after issued by the court.To have your documents served by the Sacramento County Sheriff, bring the items listed below to the Sheriff’s Civil Division, 3341 Power Inn Road, Room 313. The Sacramento County Sheriff can only perform service within Sacramento County; if the institution is located in a different county, you will need to contact either the Sheriff of that county or a registered process server. Ask your server what he or she will need. You will likely need the following documents: • Original Writ of Execution (EJ-130) • Sheriff’s Instructions for Bank Levy or Letter of Instruction to process server • Cash or check for the Sheriff’s fee (currently $35 (California Government Code (Govt) § 26750). This is the fee for having the Sheriff process the levy; it must be paid even if a registered process server will be serving the documents. As applicable, also include: • Original + 2 photocopies of your Spousal Affidavit