Call Now : 1.510.772.0941
  • A+ Rating BBB Better Business Bureau
  • 2016 -2017 Awarded the Yelp "People Love Us" Benchmark
  • 2014- 2016 Best Of Oakland Business Award
  • Same day delivery available offered on most services.
  • Over 10 years Experienced Staff
  • Knowledge Based Legal Services Firm

Help-U-Serve, LLC

Here at Help-U-Serve, are dedicated to you and your service of process needs. Providing our customers with efficient service requests from one party to another requiring legal action. Our organization is Dynamic, Professional, and  Goal Oriented to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations.

Meet the company that People Love on Yelp  in 2016. Our goal is to ensure that you will be a happy, life-long customer. 


  • Writ of Execution Services - Filing
  • Wage Garnishment / Bank Levy 
  • Restraining Order - Domestic Violence / Elder Abuse / Workplace /
  • Civil Harassment/ Gun Violence
  • Eviction - 3/30/60/90 Day Notices / Unlawful Detainers
  • Subpoenas
  • Civil Court Documents - Summons and Complaint, Small Claims
  • Family Court Documents - Divorce , Order to Show Cause, Dissolution of Marriage/Partnership
  • Probate - Notice of Hearing
  • Adoption / Guardianship
  • Attorney to Attorney Messenger Service
  • Same Day Rush Court Filings - All of Alameda County in CA

Disclaimer: We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime for any reason. The information contained on this website and any linked resource is intended to provide general information about legal matters to the public and does not constitute legal advice and should not be treated as such. The content is not guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up-to-date.  The website is maintained for informational purposes only. The use of the website does not create an attorney-client relationship. The transmission and use of information via the website does not create a business-client relationship between you and Help-U-Serve, LLC. Nothing presented on the website constitutes legal advice and shall not be relied upon in any way. Until a signed fee agreement and acceptance of the terms and conditions, required payment is received and written confirmation from us, there shall be no business-client relationship created. No legal advice is being provided.  Nothing appearing on this site shall be considered legal advice and is presented only as a general statement of the law. We reserve the right to modify these terms or price (s)  at any time. You should therefore check periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them.



Wage Garnishment and Bank Levy Services

Process Server Oakland

We are a Professional Team of Collection Agents and Process Servers dedicated in helping you collect your Unpaid Money Judgment. We have assist you with your Same Day Court Filings, Writ of Execution, Notice of Levy, Memordadum of Costs, TRO, Civil Restraining Order, Court Retrival, Court Pickup, and many more legal services. 3 Day Notice, 30 Day Notice, 60 Day Notice, Eviction, Unlawful Detainer, Divorce, Back Child Support Orders. Consider your options of assigning over your judgment or we can help you collect on your judgment yourself.Proudly serving The Greater Bay Area Cities: Oakland,Alameda,Berkeley,Piedmont,Hayward,San Leandro and some surrounding ciiies. Serving All of Alameda County, and some of Contra Costa.We are Licensed, Registered, and Bonded. We have been serving the Greater Bay Area since 2009. We have been voted Best of Yelp Award 2 years consecutive 2016-2017. Best in Oakland Award 2016. A+ BBB rating.We have assisted in collecting millions of dollars in judgments from small claims cases to multi-party complex federal litigation judgments worth millions of dollars. Our Services Include:

Help-U-Serve, LLC can help you serve the following: Debtor’s Bank Account(s),Abstract of Judgment,Debtor’s Exam,Enforcement of Judgments,Memorandum of Costs,Wage Garnishment,Enforcement of Judgments,Claim of Exemption to Bank Levy,Exemptions from Enforcement of Judgment,Writ of Execution (EJ-130) form,levy a debtor’s bank account, ask the court to issue a Writ of Execution (EJ-130).Adding Costs and Interest- If you wish to add additional costs incurred after entry of judgment, such as the costs associated with enforcing the judgment (e.g., the cost of issuing the writ of execution, levying officers’ fees, fees for the debtor’s examination, etc.) you must file a Memorandum of Costs after Judgment (MC-012) with your Writ of Execution (EJ-130). You must serve your Memorandum of Costs after Judgment (MC-012) on the judgment debtor prior to filing. The judgment debtor has 10 days after service of the Memorandum of Costs after Judgment (MC-012) to oppose it by filing a motion to tax costs (Code of Civil Procedure (CCP) § 685.070(c). File the following items with the court: • Writ of Execution (EJ-130) (original + 2 photocopies) • Memorandum of Costs after Judgment (MC-012), if desired (original + 2 photocopies) • File-endorsed (stamped) copy of the judgment • Filing fee (currently $25, current fees bank levies can only be served by a Sheriff or registered process server. A bank levy is a one-time event, and only attaches the funds in the account at the time the bank is served. Therefore, timing service of your levy can be very important – you will want your papers served on a day when there is a lot of money in the account. For this reason, some judgment creditors prefer to have a registered process server (rather than the Sheriff) serve the bank, so they can specify the exact date for service. You can find registered process server. You can hire Help-U-Serve, LLC a registered process server, they will be responsible for delivering documents to the bank, judgment debtor, other account holders, and the Sheriff. The Sheriff’s Department will handle all other aspects of the bank levy, including receiving and releasing funds.CJS Incorporated,Help-U-Serve,LLC,judgment recovery,sierra judgment recovery,golden gate judgment recovery,judgment recovery services,discovery judgment recovery,financial judgment recovery,terrific judgment recovery,bay area judgment recovery,legal judgment recovery,liberty judgment recovery,interwest judgment recovery,skiptrace judgment recovery,california trace,recovery,national judgment recovery center,absolute judgment recovery,welcome to judgment,alliance eviction and judgment recovery,court judgment recovery,north bay judgment recovery,elite judgment recovery,judgment enforcement,recovery,judgment recovery group llc,strategic judgment recovery,oakland bank levy,oakland wage garnishment,wage garnishment oakland,bank levy oakland,bank levy walnut creek,bank levy concord,wage garnishment walnut creek,bank garnishment concord. • Original Writ of Execution (EJ-130) • Sheriff’s Instructions for Bank Levy or Letter of Instruction to process server • Cash or check for the Sheriff’s fee (currently $35 (California Government Code (Govt) § 26750). This is the fee for having the Sheriff process the levy; it must be paid even if a registered process server will be serving the documents. As applicable, also include: • Original + 2 photocopies of your Spousal Affidavit • Certified copy+ 2 photocopies of Fictitious Business Name Statement If you hire a process server, the process server will bring the required documents to the appropriate Sheriff’s Department, open a file, and have a Levying Officer’s file number assigned. Based on the information on your Writ, the process server or Sheriff will complete a Notice of Levy (EJ-150) for the

Keywords:process server,judgment recovery,oakland Bank Levy,Oakland Legal Service,Bank Levy Oakland,Wage Garnishment Oakland,process server alameda,Enforcing Your Judgment,Judgment Debtor,Wage Garnishment,Bank Levy,oakland process service,process server oakland,writ of execution,3 day Notice, Court Filing,Small Claims,Unlawful Detainer.